I am passionate about life and thrive on empowering others, in particular when it comes to leadership. I have in excess of 17 years of experience in the private, government, not for profit and volunteer sectors. Industries that I have worked in include Business Services, Market Research, Aged Care, Disability Services, Children Services, Training and Construction.
My formal qualifications include:
- Masters of Business Administration (currently Studying towards)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Management Sciences
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Government (Management)
- Diploma in Personnel & Operations Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Legal Services
My sense of adventure has taken me around the world. My passion for travel includes involvement in a number of community projects in developing nations and I have conducted business on four contingents around the globe. I am inspired through my participation in Travel and Adventure. Another of my passions is my involvement in Scouting, where I have held a number of roles in the Venturer Section and International Programs.
I have a passion for speaking, writing, training, coaching and consulting individuals, teams and organisations to achieve greatness.
My contact details are:
PO Box 5004
Chisholm ACT 2905