Is God testing me?
- Have you ever had a lot of pressure on you?
- Does it seem like everything is against you?
- Do you wonder why this is the case?
At this very moment I have a lot having in the work part of my life. This includes multiple roles and projects with deadlines all around the same time. This type of pressure can give you sleepless nights and at the same time exhaust you. In the end the thought of the outstanding tasks becomes larger than the tasks themselves….. Everywhere I look it can seem like that God is testing me.
I find that while I am in a tizzy and thinking about all the things that I need to do, I end up not doing anything. So I have developed a process to deal with my workload which is:
- Firstly I breath…. I take a moment to actually put all the tasks to the side and realise that the world will not stop if I do not get everything done.
- Secondly I focus on one thing at a time…. By doing tasks one at a time I find that I actually make progress and realise that the tasks are not as big as I thought.
- Thirdly I let go…. I truly believe that God will only give me what I can handle. Yes he will stretch me, but I will only have on my plate what I can deal with. This means that what I cannot do I have to let go of.
Through following these three steps, I find that I can take myself from stressed and overwhelmed to focused and purposeful. My mindset goes from panicked to one of mission focused. In the end I find myself productive…..
- What do you do when you feel stressed and overwhelmed?
- What are your coping methods?
- How do you get back on a productive track?
Come and Join my attilaovari.com Email Newsletter List at http://eepurl.com/5xWB5
We Slept Out to raise funds to fight homelessness, please come support us at http://sleepout2014.gofundraise.com.au/page/Ovari